Hemp Pesto Pizza
1 Minute Read
- 1 cup warm water
- 2.5 teaspoon of active dry yeast
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4th cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4th cup Hemp Protein Powder
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Add a cup of warm water to a glass and sprinkle yeast over the water. Allow to sit for 5 mins.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, hemp protein powder and 1/2 a teaspoon of salt.
- Pour the yeast water and olive oil into the bowl and kneed it till you get a soft dough ball. After kneading, punch the dough and remove from the bowl.
- Divide to make small pizzas or make 1 large pizza- your choice! Roll the dough on a pizza pan and bake at 400 degree F for a span of 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top with sauce, boiled corn, broccoli, tomato and sprinkle hemp hearts over it. You could also add green, red, yellow capsicum and other toppings of your choice.
- Bake the pizza and enjoy :)
← Older Post
Newer Post →